Our Mika earrings are extra class and a touch of sass. Featuring three ethically gathered cow and goat horn polished pieces handcrafted by local, skilled artisans, these earrings make a bold statement. Just like the women and children we are empowering, no two polished pieces are alike. The darkest tones were chosen for this specific piece, and the natural variations within will range from caramel and ebony to midnight and sand.
Mika earrings are named after a beautiful and bold little girl who used to live at Hope House, our sister program that cares for malnourished, injured, or abandoned babies. Mika is a strong, determined young girl whose injuries do not define her. She joyfully lives at home with her father, mother, brother, and two older cousins. By purchasing Mika earrings, you are empowering brave little girls like Mika to remain in their families and preventing future Mika’s from becoming orphans of poverty.
- Three gathered cow or goat horn pendants
- 14k gold filled ball ear stud
- 14k gold filled earring back
- Lightweight and super versatile
- 3/4" x 2 1/2" in size
- Gathered and polished horn pieces made by Haitian artisan Andre and his team
- Assembled by GOH jewelry artisans
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each gathered horn pieces. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Mika earrings.