Our Leyla Earrings are natural, ethical, and stunning with beauty. Featuring a 14k gold filled hammered hoop, and a circle pendant of natural, polished cow or goat horn, these earrings are defining ethical jewelry on a whole new level. Each piece of ethically gathered cow and goat horn + bone was handcrafted by local, skilled artisans. Just like the women and children, we are empowering, no two polished pieces are alike. Their natural variation ranges from ivory and caramel to ebony and cream.
The Leyla earrings are named after a petite little girl who recovered from malnutrition at our sister program, Hope House. She is delicate, beautiful, and bold, just like these earrings. She is home, thriving with her mother, who is one of the jewelry artisans that hand crafts our Leyla Earrings. By purchasing Leyla Earrings, you are empowering Leyla and her mother, and other families like them who need an opportunity to free themselves from poverty.
- Gathered cow or goat horn + bone circle pendant
- 14k gold filled hammered hoop
- 14k gold filled earring hook
- Comes in beautiful earthy tones
- Lightweight and super versatile
- 1 1/4" x 1 7/8" in size
- Gathered and polished horn +hone pieces made by Haitian artisan Andre and his team
- Assembled by GOH Jewelry Artisans
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
- Available in Ivory, Caramel, + Ebony
Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each gathered horn + bone pieces. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Leyla Earrings.