With handle straps and an adjustable cross-body strap, this versatile duffle easily fits what you need for a weekend away. It also fits perfectly under the seat of an airplane as your "purse" sized carry-on.
When you make a purchase from Gift of Hope, you are investing in family preservation and orphan prevention. The Weekender is an ethically made, environmentally friendly way to carry your belongings wherever you may go.
Each bag is made from donated high-grade upholstery remnant fabric. Our partnerships with US businesses give us a chance to repurpose remnant fabric that would have been burned or thrown in a landfill. We produce only a few bags with each fabric, so every fabric and style combination is a limited edition. Our partnerships have made a tremendous difference in the way we produce items, allowing us to have a positive influence on our environment too. Choose wisely and make a lasting impact by purchasing ethically made goods!
- Made from repurposed remnant fabric
- Durable upholstery fabric
- Beautifully chosen blends, styles, and prints
- Can be used for a weekend duffle, diaper bag, or carry-on
- Nylon zipper
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Two handle straps
- Fully lined, with one inside pocket
- Outside brass snap closure pocket
- Machine-washable, hang dry
- 19" x 11" x 9" in size
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti