Ahoy Mates! Look no further! A new special treasure is here for the scallywags and captains in your life! Gather your maties and venture away to our Caribbean island in search of treasure! Ye best be minding your manners ‘long the way, lest you find yourself walkin’ the plank!
Our new pirate play set was created to inspire hours of imaginary play! Each piece was hand-crafted by talented parents in Haiti who are empowered to care for their children through the making of these toys. We believe it is never too early to introduce our children to powerful ways we can help vulnerable families stay together. We hope this play set will spark conversation about families not so far away in Haiti - and who knows, maybe your pirate adventures will even take you Tortuga or other islands in our Haitian Caribbean waters!
Pirate play set Includes: A hand-carved treasure box, seven fabric gold coins with “X” marks the spot stitching, an adjustable velcro eye patch, and a red/white striped pirate bandana.
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- Adult supervision required
- Suggested Ages: 3-5 years old (Model is 4 years old)
- Pirate box measures 4” x 5” x 3.5”
- Coins are sewn with remnant fabric rescued from US landfills
- Made by talented mothers and fathers who are rising out of poverty
- Ethically made
- Sustainably sourced
- Made in Haiti