Our Shelsie earrings are feminine, dainty, and delicate. Featuring ethically gathered cow and goat horn polished pieces handcrafted by local, skilled artisans, these possess natural beauty. Just like the women and children we are empowering, no two polished pieces are alike. Their natural variation ranges from ivory and caramel to ebony and cream. Each horn piece is suspended from fine 14k gold filled chain.
Shelsie earrings are named after a precious little baby girl who lost her life from HIV when she was just a week shy of being one year old. Shelsie suffered for most of her life, and yet the sparkle in her eye always radiated hope. She was an absolute beauty. One of the most beautiful babies we have ever seen. And her life still radiates in our souls.
- Teardrop gathered cow or goat horn
- 14k gold filled chain
- 14k gold filled earring hook
- Lightweight and super versatile
- 7/16" x 2 1/2" in size
- Gathered and polished horn pieces are made by Haitian artisan Andre and his team
- Assembled by GOH jewelry artisans
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each gathered horn piece. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Shelsie earrings.