Our Kayla Earrings are a long awaited addition to our popular horn+bone collection! Featuring two geometric, ethically-gathered cow horn pieces, handcrafted by local, skilled artisans, these earrings make a bold and beautiful statement. Just like the women and children we are empowering, no two polished pieces are alike. The darkest tones were chosen for this specific piece paired with 14k gold-filled hardware for a stunning design that was created to withstand the tests of time.
Kayla earrings are named after a beautiful and bold little girl who found healing at Hope House, our sister program that cares for malnourished, injured, or abandoned babies. Kayla has a contagious laugh and a sweet, determined spirit. By purchasing Kayla earrings, you are empowering brave little girls like Kayla and preventing future Kaylas from becoming orphans of poverty.
- Two gathered cow horn pendants
- 14k gold-filled ball ear stud
- 14k gold-filled earring back
- 3/4" x 1 3/4" in size
- Gathered and polished horn+bone pieces made by Haitian artisan Andre and his team
- Assembled by GOH jewelry artisans
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each gathered horn piece. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Kayla earrings.