Recycled jewelry never looked so good. These statement-making earrings are handcrafted from recycled bottle caps. A resource that is typically thrown away is now being made into beautiful jewelry by beautiful women. The hands that pound, sand, and paint these earrings belong to brave, bold, and confident mothers who have been empowered to raise their children and break the strongholds of poverty.
We strive to maintain a recycling program within the States and Haiti to keep such a valuable resource to Gift of Hope out of the landfills. Thank you for choosing an eco-conscious item and being a part of the ethical jewelry movement.
- Handcrafted recycled bottle caps
- Stainless Steel earring hook
- Nickel free
- Beautiful and bold color options
- Hand-painted semi-circle design
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" in size
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
- Available in Black, Blue, Blush, Green, Mustard, Red, Rust, Sage, Be Bolder Navy, & Tropical Teal
Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of our jewelry artisan's handwork. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of Be BOLD Earrings.