This coiled bracelet features creme and grey toned majok beads. Made with flexible wire, it is guaranteed to fit any wrist.
Also known as “Job’s Tears,” majok beads are seeds that grow in Haiti with a natural hole running through the middle, ideal for crafting jewelry. Commonly used by Mother Teresa to make rosaries, they are one of Haiti’s best organic resources.
- Made from Haiti sourced majok seeds
- Beautiful natural earthy tone seeds
- One size fits all
- Lightweight and versatile to fit anyone's style
- Four strand coil
- Can be worn by itself or add another for a layered look
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each of these handmade bracelets may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each majok seed. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of each majok wrap bracelet.