Add a little fun to any outfit with these majok hoop earrings. These earrings are a fun, spring fling that will surely be a summer favorite! Each earring is made with a stainless steel hook, white seed beads, and five suspended majok seeds. Complete the look with our majok necklace and wrap bracelet.
Also known as “Job’s Tears,” majok beads are seeds that grow in Haiti with a natural hole running through the middle, ideal for crafting jewelry. Commonly used by Mother Teresa to make rosaries, they are one of Haiti’s best organic resources.
- Made from Haiti sourced majok seeds
- Beautiful natural earthy tone seeds
- Lightweight and versatile for every style
- Pairs beautifully with our majok wrap bracelets or majok necklaces
- Nickel free
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each pair of these handmade earrings may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each majok seed. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of every pair of majok hoop earrings.