Our newly released majok tassel necklace combines the latest fashion trends into one amazing necklace. Available in black or white. This necklace pairs beautifully with majok strand earrings or a majok wrap bracelet.
Also known as “Job’s Tears,” majok beads are seeds that grow in Haiti with a natural hole running through the middle, ideal for crafting jewelry. Commonly used by Mother Teresa to make rosaries, they are one of Haiti’s best organic resources.
- Made from Haiti sourced majok seeds
- Beautiful natural earthy tone seeds
- Colored micro beads
- Handcrafted tassel detail
- Lightweight and versatile for every style
- Can be worn hanging or wrapped
- 23" long in size
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti
* Note each of these handmade necklaces may have slight variances based on the uniqueness of each majok seed. Beautiful work is done in time and in small batches, please take joy in the unique look of each majok tassel necklace.