Our lape tote meaning “peace” in Haitian Creole is a must-have! This versatile tote is ready to be your new catch-all bag! With vegan leather handles and a vegan leather bottom, this tote is both durable and trendy for every season. Lapes are a new best-seller!
When you make a purchase from Gift of Hope, you are investing in family preservation and orphan prevention. The lape tote is an ethically made, environmentally friendly way to carry your belongings wherever you may go.
Each bag is made from donated high-grade upholstery remnant fabric. Our partnerships with US businesses give us a chance to repurpose remnant fabric that would have been burned or thrown in a landfill. We produce only a few bags with each fabric, so every fabric and style combination is a limited edition. Our partnerships have made a tremendous difference in the way we produce items, allowing us to have a positive influence on our environment too. Choose wisely and make a lasting impact by purchasing ethically made goods!
- Made from repurposed remnant fabric
- Durable and lightweight upholstery fabric
- Beautifully chosen blends, styles, and prints
- Vegan leather straps and bottom
- Super versatile purse, market bag, or travel tote
- Two pockets, inside and out
- 16" opening x 14 1/2" in size
- Ethically made
- Handmade in Haiti